MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER/DECK SUPERVISOR/ASSISTANT DECK SUPERVISOR/SWIM INSTRUCTOR / LIFEGUARD
GRAND OPENING (January 2017)
Are you looking for a career where you can channel your passion for kids and swimming?
SafeSplash Rockville will open in mid-January 2017 and we are building a team of committed, passionate and ambitious members. A variety of positions are available, some with flexible schedules. Future locations will be opening in the DC area in the coming months, and joining our team at the ground level will offer tremendous room for growth and opportunity.
Our employees are the most important and valued part of our business. With loyal instructors who have taught for us for 7+ years, trust us when we say, you want to join the SafeSplash® Brand Family! As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of introducing the SafeSplash culture to the Maryland and DC area, participating in marketing and social media outreach, and teaching swimming and social skills that students will carry with them for the rest of their lives…. there is no job more rewarding! With the support from our senior leadership team, you will find the best career path to further grow your passion to serving your local community.
- A passion for children and young families.
- A passion for exceptional customer service.
- 3 years’ experience working with children in any capacity.
- Current CPR and First Aid for Adult, Child and Infant required.
- Complete training in the SafeSplash curriculum within the first 30 days of employment.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds in weight.
- WSI certification.
- Background in early childhood learning, teaching or coaching kids.
- Customer Service Experience (hospitality, restaurant, retail, call center, etc.)
- Marketing Experience
- Social Media Experience
- Full or part-time position depending on candidate.
- This job has a flexible schedule depending on candidate desire and experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A Company Culture of trust and support that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Paid training in the SafeSplash Curriculum.
- SafeSplash® Brands Curriculum Certification.
- Rockville Safesplash pays at or above market wages, commensurate with experience.
- Quarterly Bonuses tied to performance.
- Flexible Hours.
- Free Swim Lessons for immediate family of employees.
- Multiple Career Growth Tracks.
Apply here today: SafeSplash Jobs